- Stamp Duty Agents in India
- Property Developers in India
- Real Estate Agents in India
- Property Lawyers in India
- Vastu Consultants in India
- Property Valuers in India
- Home Loan Consultants in India
- Home Insurance Consultants in India
- Interior Designers in India
- Property Architects in India
- Land Surveyors in India
- Packers And Movers in India
- Electrical Contractors in India
Stamp Duty Calculator India
Stamp Duty : It is a tax, similar to sales tax [VAT] and income tax collected by the government. Stamp Duty is payable under Section 3 of the Bombay Stamp Act, 1958.
Different amount of Stamp Duty is payable for different type of documents as per Schedule-1 of The Bombay Stamp Act, 1958. Stamp Duty must be paid in full and on time.
If there is a delay in payment stamp duty, it attracts penalty.
A stamp duty paid document is considered a proper and legal document and as such gets evidentiary value and is admitted as evidence in the court. Document not properly stamped, is not admitted as evidence by the court..
We write regularly on stamp duty & real estate related information
Enter your email address to get updates delivered in your inbox..! It is Free.